A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Have you seen the new Solos?


Have I mentioned the new Solo Sock Yarns???
I know that I sent out an announcement on the mailing list through the website, but a glitches have been occuring with the announcement website feature so I thought I would mention it here.
Solo Sock yarns.....the same great Original Duet Sock Yarn yarn, but no heel and toe! I know that you have heard by now about the soft squishiness of this yarn, but aren't quite ready to try those seperate heels and toes. Well this yarn was created just for you!!!! Now you can use this great yarn, and you can knit toe up, top down or sideways...what ever your fancy :) Come on by and check them out.
Also, look around while you are there...lots of colors made speficially for every one that might be on your Christmas knit list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home