A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sock of the Month

By now I imagine everyone has their October sock of the month Lucky Lurker Package! I am lucky enough to have a few Lucky Lurkers in my area and have gotten to see their progress on their October socks....so pretty!!!
Well, while the Lucky Lurkers are just getting started on their October socks, I am knitting away on their November socks and creating the pattern. Oooohhhhh, does that mean the colors is already done?! Why yes it does :) I am nearly done with the foot of the socks and already I am thinking that I may need to make a pair for someone for Christmas too!!!
I hope that wasn't too much of a tease :) Don't worry, November will be here soon enough! :)

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice colours, they make me think of Spring, already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home