A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, November 10, 2005


It was through teary eyes that I sent sweet Lulu off with her new family. I have already received an update that she is blending in wonderfully and has already made friends with her new chihuahua roommate. Though I wish she could have stayed with us, I know that she will be very happy with her new family! Please remind people to get their pets fixed and be prepared for the commitment of a pet so that there won't be other dogs or cats that have to go through this very sad and heart breaking transition.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Monique said...

I talked to Barb lastnight, she was saying that Buster was in LOVE (her other chi)


Thank you soooo much for chooseing her. She's so happy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home