A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005


I am trying to make a ripply scarf and in a pinch because my circulars could no longer hold the number of stitches I had, I needed a pair of MUCH longer circular needles. Turns out Addi Turbos are the longest I could find. I had never had the chance to work on these knitting needles before, but I have to say OH MY GOSH!!! they are so wonderful. I had no idea what I was missing! The stitches just glide right off the needle...They probably would be tough needles to learn on, but are oh-so-wonderful once you know what you are doing.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Denise sells and extension cable also :) I bought my Denise needles to stop myself from buying more Addis. Addis are wonderful.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Almond Tea said...

I love Addi's. If you are using Denise's there just isn't any comparison. I have both and while the Denise's are nice because you have the needles in one place, the Addi's rule.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home