A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, October 31, 2005


Happy Halloween from our house! I am have knitting like crazy, but can't show anything off! I have about 4 half finished projects and they are all going to be christmas presents. Such a bummer to not be able to post my knitting pictures. But I can say I used the new Bollicine Victor and it knits up beautifully! I have increased Guppy's winter wardrobe using loads of Cascade Pastaza but I submitted the pattern to knitty.com so I can't share any pictures of those either. None-the less, I have been making knitting progress...can't wait to post the pictures after the holidays are over!

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Almond Tea said...

The house looks great, did you get any trick or treaters?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home