A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Friday, November 11, 2005


Have you ever had a project that seems to go on for ever and ever and ever. I am making progress on this Clapotis but I still seem to be light years away from finishing! If I had it to do over again I would absolutely still use Schaefer Yarns but I would have used at least a size 5 needle (I am using 3s). Oh well, I just keep telling myself how pretty it is going to be when it is done!

2 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Reb said...

Even though it feels like forever, I think you'll be happy you knit it on 3s. The stockinette part will look much prettier than if you had done it on 5s. It is gorgeous, and you've made a lot of progress since I last saw it!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Monique said...

I love that color.

I can't imagine doing something that big on such tiny needles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home