A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Friday, May 06, 2005


What would you do? After almost two weeks away from this sock, I picked it up last night to do the heel gusset and realized my cabels were two stitches out on either side and are now landing smack-dab on the decreases!!!! Grrrrr. I have already tried doing the cables with the decreases in them, but the cable pattern really gets lost in the varigated yarn and the decreases. Now I have to decide if I rip the whole thing out or change the pattern and just have ribbing for the remainder of the sock. What would you do?!

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just leave the cable at the top of the sock. I think cables are best displayed on solid colored yarns. Good luck!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger continueinkind said...

Do you sell that yarn? It is gorgeous.

lisaprit@rochester.rr.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home