A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, April 25, 2005

I need a vacation to recover from the weekend

WOW!! What a busy weekend! I actually fell asleep sitting up... I haven't done that since college. But it was all totally worth it, because it was a great weekend.
The photo uploading isn't nearly as scary as I dreaded it would be. Amy has done such a great job setting everything up- the site is going to be FABULOUS. I can't say it enough, how great Amy of http://www.quixoticpixels.com/ ! She really knows her stuff!!!
This week will be more of the same... preparing for the Open House and working on the website. In addition to uploading photos, I will be researching payment gateways and what bank to use in order to be able to accept credit cards... There is just so darn much to learn!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home