A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, August 11, 2008

Can you say CUTE?!

When you just need a little instant gratification, this is the perfect project!!!
OH MY GOSH, is this not the cutest little guy EVER?!
I got this book at Stitch n Pitch. I tried to resist, but the cuteness of the little critters in the book were just too much to bare. Then after flipping through the pages about 10 times, the need to create one was so strong, I whipped out some scrap Duet Yarn and in a couple hours I had this little turtle.
The cute factor of these little things is off the charts and I desperately want to make more, but I have work to do...is it weird to want to play hooky in order to crochet little stuffed critters???

I started with one of the mini critters to try out the patterns to see if they were clear and easy to do. It was a total snap!!!! It's one stitch the entire time...just going in a circle! And you get this!!!
Just imagine all the adorable critters I can make with all my scrap Duet Yarns!!!!
Must finish my work so I can make another critter....gotta go!!! BYE!

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Serina said...

How fun. And great color choice!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Ms. Angie said...

Makes me wish I could figure out crochet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home