A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, January 16, 2006

I got my Wedding Dress!


I got my wedding dress!!!! Nope, this isn't it. I am not allowed to let Ken see the dress, so I can't post the actually dress on this blog...but needless to say, It's SO PRETTY!!! When I saw it on the dress form I told my little sis, that's exactly the dress I am looking for. I tried it on and it fit beautifully!!! Then the sales gal came in and informed us that that very dress was part of a Trunk Show and only there for that weekend and because of the Trunk Show that dress was part of the select few that were ON SALE for that weekend only!!! Woohoo-SOLD! My dress will be arriving some time in April! :)

3 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Doesn't it seem like things never work out that way (your favorite thing on sale)? Congrats! I'm sure it's beautiful.

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats for finding your dress on sale. Yay!

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations on finding the perfect dress! I bet it is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home