A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, December 01, 2005


Bags ready to be felted! I think the handles are a bit big. I am on round two of the washing and aggitating process and I still feel the handles are a bit long for a little hand-bagam at knitting last night suggested some flowers on the handle or bag...I may do that to disguise the abnormally long handles. But so far I am really liking the results! Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that I am using Cascade 220 the color choices are great and I don't see any sign of bleeding between the colors which I was a smidge worried about!

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've felted a striped cascade bag before and it took 3 times through the wash. It didn't bleed at all.

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a terrific color combo. I'm not very good at envisioning colors combined together, so I'm always impressed when people can do it so creatively with such good results.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home