A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Here is the felted bag I started AGES ago and ripped out and started again over thanksgiving weekend. I have one more strap to do then it's felting time. I am excited to see how this turns out since it will be my first felting project. I just realized I am trying a lot of firsts with my knitting...first color changing and now felting- what will I try next?! :)

3 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Looks cool. Can't wait to see it felted!!!
What yarn did you use?

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Cascade 220! They have so many colors to choose from! :)

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

I like the colors you chose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home