A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Friday, November 18, 2005

One of a Kind Yarns


I have been soaking, dyeing, winding, and twisting, and I am having a ball. Those of you who read this blog are the first ones to find out about the new line of yarns I am adding to A Swell Yarn Shop These are the new One of a Kind Yarns Each batch of yarn is unique and limited in quantity. I will be adding more as often as possible, so check back often to see what we have in stock. Like I mentioned, you who read this are the first ones to see these yarns and I plan to announce them to the mailing list next week, so be the first to check them out!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you talked me into it. I had to scoop up a couple of beautiful skeins and blow my yarn diet. Oh well! Now I have something to look forward to in the mail!

I see Guppy all tucked in next to you - so cute! That's right where Johnny hangs out.

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wayyyyyyy cool!!!!

wish i could knit better then i wouldn't feel so bad about buying some new yummy yarn - ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home