A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, October 10, 2005


Saturday was my mom's birthday so we ventured out to Seattle to check out the new library. Gotta say, it's pretty interesting! This is a picture of the stairway leading to the meeting rooms...The color choices around the rest of the library are just and vivid and shocking. All in all, not a library I feel the need to go to again, but glad I got to see it. I am so old school...regular shelves, tables and chairs in a library are just peachy for me.

3 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I know what you mean...I work a few blocks from there, and whenever I go there I am shocked anew.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Blither said...

haha Just and FYI Rob was the project manager for the New Seattle Central Library :) No he didn't have anything to do with the design.. He just did all the Concrete and made sure everything came out the way it should.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Blither said...

oh.. another lil fyi.. That was his last project before we moved. He also did the Seahawks stadium :)
Concrete.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home