A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005


In just two days Ken's company is having their company party. The best part is their company party is a 4 day cruise to Canada!!! It also just so happens that the company includes a handful of Ken's close friends and family so we are going to have an absolute blast! There is a formal night so everyone has been discussing what they will be wearing...I have a feeling that I will be dressed the most floofy for that night, but I doubt that will suprise anyone. I am going to be bringing my felted bag project, just in case there is time to sit by the pool and knit. Beyond that everyone is looking forward to margaritas on the deck with a round of minature golf by day and shaking our groove 'thang by night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home