A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Time Flies


I am a little embarrassed that this is the only knitting progress I have to show for the last couple weeks. This is my kool-aid dyed yarn and I can already tell these are going to be some super comfy socks. I am proud to say that this is my first pair of socks I have made without any pattern!!! Yay Me!!
So what's been occupying all my time, well...weddings, birthdays, bbqs, opening A Swell Yarn Shop , deciding to buy a house with Ken, planning our future, deciding to rent out my condo, moving, house hunting, bachelorette parties, yarn hunting (to carry on the website), house hunting, more bbqs, more birthdays, house hunting, and house hunting. Did I mention house hunting?!
We have been spending every free moment house hunting, trying to find anything that doesn't already have 5-8 offers on it. We hunt in the morning, we hunt at night, I even house hunt in my dreams... it's really sad, I miss dreaming about my knitting projects :)
And that is why I have piddley squat to show for knitting progress... but hopefully soon I will be posting a picture of our new home!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Laura A said...

Well congratulations! Sounds like an exciting time :-).

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow - big step! Have fun shopping!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home