A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, June 20, 2005

One Day Wonder


We called this our 'One Day Wonder' camping trip. With summer weekends booked with birthdays, weddings and BBQs through July and the urge for camping stronger than ever, we had one free night available so Ken and I took off for a night of camping. It was the new camper's first 'middle of no where' camping trip. I was once a person who thought it wasn't camping unless you slept in a soggy tent with a rock in your back...I am now I huge advocate for camper camping (which comes with hot water and a soft bed)!!!
This photo is when Ken suddenly stopped the truck, hopped out for no apparent reason and jumped back in with a bunch of daisies (my favorite flowers) for me. Am I lucky or what?! Here are some more photos of our trip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home