A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2005


Finally!!! Some real progress on this never ending afghan. It is a dang good thing I love this afghan so much, otherwise it would have been long since packed away. I have about 64 more solid pink squares to make to equal the number of colored squares remaining. At that point I see how big the afghan is and figure out how much bigger to make it with borders or what ever other clever idea I come up with.

5 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful blanket! Your doing a great job!

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angela, I'm a new reader to your blog. (Denise sent me!) and I was wondering if you would mind sharing for me at this late date where to find the pattern for that beautiful afgan! Are there any "close ups" of the squares? It's really lovely!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Wow! The blanket is beautiful. Love the pink and love the pretty random swirly bits too! But how many squares in total do you need? I'm amazed with your knitting stamina!

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! I love it. I want one!

 
At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous afghan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home