A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Friday, June 03, 2005

The Curse Continues


Have I mentioned I have TERRIBLE luck with cars? Well, I do!!! Old car or new, you are likely to find me stranded on the side of some road. My 2003 VW Beetle has upheld that tradition once again. This is a picture of Ken, giving me the 'Try Again' command as he tried to give my car a jump start. We finally got the car to Chaplins (which has the worst service department around) and they had the nerve to ask me if I had an appointment!!! I had forgotten to schedule my car's break down with them!!! After a bit of back and forth and letting me know they wouldn't be able to get to my car for 2 1/2 weeks and me letting them know that was unacceptable- they said they would make an expection just this once and anticipate the car being done by Tuesday. To anyone thinking of getting a car...DO NOT GO TO CHAPLIN'S!!! They sales department is sweet as sugar, but their service department is bitter as vinegar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home