A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Count Down Begins

Well, it's 6 days to the date I planned to have a fully operational website. I don't have an official logo, how to accept credit cards and use paypal is still to be determined, a basic layout has yet to be created, and I gotta say I am on the verge of Worries-ville!!! The Eastside Stitchers had reassuring words last night and confidence in the web skills of a fellow knitter. Keep your fingers crossed for me that this website will come together soon!! :)
On the up-side, my living room is FULL of yarn!!!! Fancy stuff, normal stuff, bright stuff, varigated stuff, cottons, mohairs, wools and color cards. How can any knitter be unhappy when they are surrounded by yarn?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home