A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, March 16, 2005


My web builder had the great idea of using my face somehow in the logo. I wasn't completely comfortable with the idea of my face on the World Wide Web-so I ordered a caricature. After an week and a half this HORRIBLE thing arrived in my e-mail box. So we are back as square one for the logo. Though my web builder said I still sound remarkabley peppy even when I am angry- I think he sensed my frustration and enthusiastically said he was going to get to work on some other options for the logo! Anyone have any ideas for me?

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger crafterly said...

wtf, Angela, that doesn't EVEN look like you...not even close! It's like a canned caricature, then put with some knitting needles, and did the artist have a preconceived notion about knitters, that outfit doesn't look retro, just kinda dowdy. blechhh, so sorry, but I'm sure there are better ones out there

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Almond Tea said...

Um, no. That is one of the worst caricatures that I've ever seen. The artist that drew that must be blind.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Laura A said...

I'll ask Nate and see if he has any ideas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home