A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, March 21, 2005


We had big camping and clam digging plans for this past weekend, until the weather suddenly changed and gave us a little bit of some much needed rain. Needless to say, camping was bumped and we headed to Friday Harbor instead. I had to check out the local yarn shop-of course. After browsing the great selection of fancy yarns, I let the sales gal know I was searching for yarn for a sweater for my dog- the dog bond was instantly made. She promptly pointed out yarn she had used for her doggy's sweaters, asked what color my doggy was and we searched together for the perfect doggy sweater yarn. While purchasing the yarn, we exchanged pictures of our doggy babies! It's so great to meet a fellow dog lover :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home