A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Camping

Well, we headed off for the beach to do some camping to bring in the New Year. We had hope to do a little razor clam digging, but we were completely unsuccessful at that! Even with the rain and wind we had a good time!! I got to try out my new handy dandy knitting headlight and it worked GREAT!!! I got to knit all night long each day! Two thumbs up for such a super cool stocking stuffer!
I finished two pantas using Cascade Fixation and they turned out pretty cute. Check 'em out!

5 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a knitting headlight! Where does one find one of those?

Love the pantas, too -- they look great.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Laura A said...

Thanks for sharing! I really want to make one of those. Yours are beautiful.

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love the Panta it's really cute!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Way cute Pantas! What kind of light is that? I have been looking for something just like that for years! Everything I've found is too big and bulky.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the pantas you made!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home