A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Where oh Where have my knitting needles gone...Oh where oh where can they be

I have no idea where my knitting needles are in all the piles of boxes. I don't know where my knitting bag is either, for that matter. But that didn't stop me from buying yarn for a project I am very eager to make. I have been craving a kelly green cardigan and as soon as I find my knitting needles I am going to get started. I decided to substitute Katia Diana for the Off Shoulder Cardigan #23 pattern(sorry, couldn't find a picture to post) by Tahki. I may be casting on in the middle of the living room, surrounded by boxes, packing blankets and packing tissue- but I must keep my priorities straight...now where the heck did I pack the knitting needles?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home