A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, July 25, 2005

Back from Fishing


Well, I finished the camo-hat that I started on the fishing trip! While I was there, a couple more fishermen decided that they had to have one too, so I have been zipping along on those :) The fishing trip was good and the weather was GORGEOUS- but windy so the water was very choppy most the time! I completely fried my face and had to spend the rest of the trip with a bandana wrapped around it. I had Ken and Uncle Dan quietly laughing behind me when I would greet the fish I reeled it up, with a nice 'hello' or apologize to it while I took the hook out of it's mouth. I figure if they are being nice enough to let me catch them, I should be nice to them :) Here are a few more Fishing Pictures from our trip!

3 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the photos! I sure enjoyed them! This reminded me that my brother had invited me up for a visit, and I emailed him to see if he had ever been to Neah Bay. Looks wonderful!!! He may not like fishing as much as I do.
You are SO lucky!

 
At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your camo-hats! I may have to make one for my husband.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful time.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Jenny-Where do you fish? Do you have a blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home