A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, August 15, 2005


So when's the big day? Where is it going to be? How many people in your wedding party? Is it odd that I don't have the answer to these questions yet?! We have been engaged for almost two weeks and I can only vaguely suggest that the wedding is in the spring. My mind is consumed by the fact that only 1/4 of the boxes have been unpacked and family & friends are eagerly awaiting a housewarming party. AAAaaahhh!!! Well, at least I managed to squeeze in the purchase of my first bridal magazine so that's a step in the right direction. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better I've been engaged for over a year and still have no answer to those questions. But you may be more attached to the whole wedding idea than I am. :) Current tentative plans run to about 8 people at the wedding and 2 of which are our best friends who are getting ordained online so they can marry us. Congrats and best of luck!

-rebecca (via seattle purlygirls)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home