A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, April 04, 2005


My Amazon.com order arrived!!! Bringing me two great finds. First is the Last Minute Knitted Gifts book- lots of cute ideas!! Second is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE childhood movies that recently came out of DVD!!! I am sure most have never even heard of it and I was actually suprised there are enough people out there who want the movie DVD for them to produce it. Anyways, two thumbs WAY UP for both my Amazon.com arrivals :)

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger matt said...

just because i was curious, i yahooed "the pirate movie" and found out that it is a MUSICAL!!! i love musicals, and i love the pirates of penzance movie with kevin kline! anyway, i put it on my netflix list... i'll let you know what i think :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home