A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, April 11, 2005

Blast From The Past

I got the most unexpected phone call over the weekend. It was my high school sweetheart calling to catch up and tell me the news that he has married his girlfriend of 10 years. After the shock that he had done such a grown up thing (because at 30, it still feels like we are kids), and a twinge of disappointment (he is, afterall, my first love) I gave my congratulations. Pokey Elvis-I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Best Wishes for a great life together and a happy ever after :)

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! he got married? time flies by, doesn't it? who knew we'd all turn into adults one day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home